Upon arrival at Silvio Petirossi Airport in Asuncion one of our staff members will pick you up. In case of gun clearing, he will assist you all the way through.
- Drive from Asuncion to Filadelfia (Chaco) over a 465 km paved road approximately 6 hours. If required, overnight stay in Asuncion is not included.
- Charter flights are available from Asuncion to Filadelfia, contact us for charter cost.
- Drop off at the hotel Florida, included single bedroom accommodations, food, and drink (hard liquor not included).
- Early daily pick up from the hotel to that day's hunting field after breakfast at the hotel.
- The hunting is done in blinds on the fields, birds start flying early in the morning and slow down towards noon.
- Lunch happens at the field campsite, food, drink, and Argentinian wines are included after which there is time for a so-called siesta on hammocks (camping cots available at request). When they start flying again, we start the afternoon shoot, after each shot pigeons and shelves are counted, and the trip starts back to the hotel.
- Dinner happens either at the hotel or a local Brazilian steakhouse-style restaurant.
- After the hunting week, there is a trip back to Asuncion and the drop off at the airport.